Thursday, August 10, 2006

UPDATED Typhoon talk 16 September

The weather has been quite wild recently & once again we are waiting for a typhoon to hit us - the wind is very gusty now at 2am in the morning (I can't sleep) but I suspect we are just going to have another wet day tomorrow and no day off - probably a good thing because we have to make up the classes we cancel and on Saturday I have 4 classes, which would be a huge mission to fit in somewhere else.
I just hope Sunday is clear - my one day off and horrid if I have to stay indoors - cabin fever is a nasty state of mind! BTW - the red arrow is pointing to Taiwan for those of you who are still not sure exactly where I am!

No comments: