Friday, January 26, 2007

Whatzuuuup?

It's been party party party - another surprise party for Richard and Rachel and then our delayed Christmas Party as we waited for Doug to return from Japan...but before he goes to Spain! PLEASE no more surprises - the tension is too great and the surprisee always messes it up, despite our strategic planning - Sherry was too early and Richard was too late!
WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?
THE NEW BOOKSHELF...exciting!
Thank you all for the delicious food [no SA folks - I'm no thinner than when I left :( ] ; laughs and balloons!
The big black pig is OD --- he's my Secret Santa gift from Ivy - 2007 is the Year of the Pig in Taiwan so I hope it's good luck :p
I'm in SA for February {I have renewed my contract so I'll be back in TWN for another year} - so looking forward to being on a beach, meeting all the new souls; blending in for a change; feeling normal size; shopping at Woolies; buying shoes; driving and catching up on all your adventures - so see you on the other side soon!

No comments: